The semi permanent makeup is evolving and expanding the world more dynamically than ever before. Huge interest in treatments and trainings made this industry one of the most profitable professions.
If you are here, it means you are very ambitious, you would love to develop your skills or you just want to start a new carrier. Anyway you are at the right place. All trainings are designed to fit each individual, as everyone is on a different stage of their carrier.
You will get comprehensive theoretical preparation. The huge theory will be emailed to you before the training; you will have some time to prepare yourself and on the first day starts checking your knowledge by filling test in. So we can focus on practice.
- Indications and contraindications for the procedure
- Skin structure and its physiology
- Health and safety at work
- Impact of individual skin layers on the healing process
- Selection of pigments relative to skin subtones – you will learn why it is so important
- Permanent makeup durability – what factors influence it?
- Pigments: hydrophilic and hydrophobic, organic vs inorganic,
- Composition of pigments
- Anesthesia – the dangers and consequences that they bring, why not using it is so beneficial
- Types of needles and cartridges in permanent makeup and what effects we can expect using the appropriate configurations
- Perfect initial drawing of lips, eyebrows and eyes
- Eyebrow makeup techniques,
- Lip makeup techniques,
- Eyeliner makeup techniques