Here at The Permanent Make Up London your eyebrows can be completely reconstructed by re-shaping it where needed. I will leave any hair that you have to achieve as much as I can natural look.
Having weak, fair or sparse eyebrows can really age us. Eyebrows frame our eyes and if they are perfectly shaped and enhanced, they may give an age defying, they can make the eye appear more open and awake. The Permanent Eyebrows can be like a upper facelift without any invasive treatment. Permanent Eyebrows look elegant and perfect every minute of your day and night, it will definitely make you look prettier and younger.
The eyebrows frame our eyes so it is nothing wrong to be obsessed about them. Having spare, weak eyebrows can really age us.
Permanent Eyebrows Step by Step
Using my experience, knowledge, industry expertise as well as the very finest pigments and device to provide each individual client with professional service and design brows that are ideally suited to them. Every set of eyebrows is unique and each client has individual taste, preferences and expectations to their look which are very carefully listened to.
Each Permanent Make Up treatment follows the same process.
- Each permanent make up treatment is proceeding by deep consultation and your overall health being. During the consultation we will discuss your expectations regarding shape and colour of your brows.
- Firstly I measure your facial dimensions and brows with callipers so I am able to give you the end effect which suits your face and thereby looks naturally. I start creating your perfect brows and draw on with waterproof pencil. You will be fully involved in the creation of your brows and we will not go to the next step if you are not 100% happy with designed eyebrows shape and pigment colour.
- A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the eyebrow area and allowed to work for 20-30 minutes. It is crucial, to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible throughout your treatment.
- The last stage is to replicate the appearance of actual hairs in the skin in the created earlier shape that has been agreed by you. Finally hair by hair (depend on the method we have chosen) adjustments will be made to make sure your new brows are flattering as possible and exactly what you are expecting.
- That was only the first stage of the procedure, the pigment of this application may fade up to 50%, that is why after 4-6 weeks (when the healing process is finished) required a second treatment – retouch, to add more pigment if necessary and also we can make small adjustments to make sure that it will be the brows you have dreamed about.
- I recommend to my clients to come back at least once a year (it may be also 6 months) for an annual retouch to keep the colour refreshed and make any shape adjustments . I have prepared for my coming back clients discounts as follow:
Touch up after 6 months – 50% discount from full price
Touch up after a year – 30% discount from full price
Thicker, fuller eyebrows are the most important of a healthy looking face by giving to it symmetry. They are defining feature and frame our faces, emphasize our eyes. With 3D eyebrows you can get the desire result, if you suffer from too light in colour, gap in your brows or if your brows are no existent with the micropigmentation you can easily achieve the dreamed eyebrows, permanently without to worry about reapplying your make up throughout the day. The treatment is perfect for most clients, especially those with some existing hair who want to add a healthy boost to their natural shape.
Achieving a natural looking three-dimensional hair stroke effect is followed by semi permanent pigment implanted in the shape of tiny hair strokes to imitate your natural hair growth, which will stay in harmony with your existing brow, making as much possible natural look. This innovative technique is far more realistic looking than a solid fill. This method may be used for people with reduced or patchy hair growth on the eyebrow, including sufferers of alopecia and chemotherapy patients.
Hair stroke eyebrows also known as the hair simulation technique, I use for creating the most natural brows as possible. The hair stroke method has become incredibly popular in recent years and owns it to the very natural look by creating lots of little hairs using micro tattoo needle and implanting pigment in a line under the skin. It is perfect for people who already have good hair coverage and for those who wants to fill out gaps in their brows, have very fair hair or have asymmetric eyebrows and really want to reshape them permanently. It will also work very well for creating complete brow.
This amazing semi permanent eyebrow method is relatively new compared to the traditional hair stroke technique. It is manual process of inserting pigment into the epidermis with the very fine blade. This unique technique is unnoticeable and really naturally blends in the original brow with the thinnest hair stroke. The strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no possibility that the pigment has spilled under the skin.
Microblading became incredibly popular treatment as more people like the delicate and natural results it offers. This method is for anyone wanting to gently enhance their natural features and increase confidence in their overall appearance. It is ideal for people who have the wrong brow shape, loss of hair/patchy areas and won`t grow back through medical reasons such as alopecia or chemotherapy, as well as people who simply aren`t happy with their eyebrows. The results are natural and brows look fuller. The pigments used for this method correctly mixed will perfectly blend with your hair and skin tone. Straight after the first treatment is done the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a two week period. It is absolutely crucial to have a touch up done within 4-8 weeks time, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment. The results last 12-18 months, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of the pigment. We are offering a discount to our clients for the touch up treatment:
- The touch-up done within 6 months -50% off normal price
- The touch-up done within 12 months -30% off normal price
The powder fill method involves the application of thousands of tiny little dots of pigments inserted into the skin, gradually building the colour and shape. It is recommended for clients who are looking for fuller and strongly scratched brows. This technique mimics the appearance of classic brow makeup (brow pencil or brow shadow). This powder eyebrow tattoo technique is especially popular with young and senior clients, who are looking to get beautifully coloured, but still softly defined brows without the use of individual hair strokes. It is classic elegance.